Rebound relationships are destructive and unhealthy! Although they may feel good in the moment, rebounds can set you back in your healing from a divorce or a breakup. In this episode of Hope Reclaimed, Ellie Herringshaw gives seven signs you may be in a rebound relationship after divorce.
Signs you may be in a rebound relationship:
- You’ are trying to forget your ex.
- You are attempting to make your ex jealous.
- You are self-medicating the pain you feel.
- You are trying to get validation that you are attractive, desirable, wanted, etc..
- You think about your ex when you’re with the new person.
- You know the relationship won’t go anywhere.
- You are hiding the relationship or not fully including them in your inner circle.
Interest in the Reclaimed Community? Email Ellie at Ellieherringshaw@gmail.com for more information!
Website // http://hopereclaimedministries.com
Instagram // @hope_reclaimed
Patreon // patreon.com/hopereclaimed